Learning & Development (L&D) is a strategically important function within today’s biopharma company. L&D professionals must create programs that generate the skills and behaviors needed to achieve business objectives. They often operate under intense time constraints while striving to realize the best possible returns on training investments.
In today’s fast-paced environment, L&D professionals sometimes demonstrate gaps in their abilities to:
- Apply adult learning principles and evidence-based cognitive science to learning design
- Strategically collaborate with stakeholders throughout the design process
- Think critically and creatively in the learning design process
- Evaluate the impact of learning experiences on business results
This program is designed to help L&D professionals apply best practices to learning design and stakeholder engagement to become better strategic partners to the broader organization.
This program is specifically designed for L&D professionals, including
- Instructional Designers
- Field Sales and Product Trainers
- Training Managers
- L&D organization leaders