Trainer Academy is an immersive program to help Learning and Development (L&D) professionals become more effective in their roles and maximize the strategic value of the entire L&D organization.
L&D teams often face special challenges, including
- Intense time and resource constraints
- Higher turnover due to the developmental nature of many L&D roles
- Business sponsors who sometimes push to “get information out to the field” without as much concern for effectiveness
As a result, L&D teams sometimes
- Must focus on execution instead of being part of the strategic planning process
- Must focus on speed rather than using science to maximize program impact
- Are not recognized for the strategic value they can bring
Trainer Academy helps L&D teams overcome all of these challenges.
Trainer Academy is a blended learning program which provides three key benefits:
- Adopt a more strategic mindset when collaborating with stakeholders, increasing the strategic effectiveness and value of the L&D organization.
- Enhance program impact by more effectively leveraging adult learning principles and evidence-based cognitive science.
- Increase skill and confidence when working with business sponsors.
Trainer Academy can be customized to a customer’s needs and delivered in a virtual environment (due to COVID-19).
Click here to download a fact sheet on Trainer Academy.
This program is specifically designed for L&D professionals, including
- Instructional Designers
- Field Sales and Product Trainers
- Training Managers
- L&D organization leaders
To learn more, please fill out the Contact Us form below or send an email directly to Krista Gerhard, Partner at Salience Learning: email@example.com