In today’s workplace, critical thinking skills are more important than ever. The World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report lists analytical thinking and critical thinking as two of the top 10 growing “in demand” skills for the coming years. This is especially true in the rapidly evolving biopharmaceutical industry.
For nearly any role in the industry, critical thinking skills are essential for success. Sales team members, account executives, and other customer-facing roles who think critically are far more effective at developing strong account relationships and achieving business objectives.
Unfortunately, busy professionals are often not aware of their thinking habits and do not have the guidance they need to develop and practice critical thinking skills.
This program seeks to:
- Strengthen participants’ knowledge of critical thinking and why it’s important.
- Help participants develop and practice critical thinking skills (as individuals and within teams).
- Enable participants to effectively apply critical thinking skills to their job responsibilities.
Intended Learner Audiences
This program improves the critical thinking skills and performance of key personnel:
- Account Managers
- Account Directors
- Medical Affairs Personnel
- Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) Professionals
- Field Sales
- Learning & Development Professionals