Click here to contact us about this academy.
Do your teams struggle to:
- Pause before jumping to a solution?
- Explain the “why” behind a decision or line of thinking?
- Appropriately question others’ requests or conclusions?
- Effectively talk through decisions without becoming emotional?
- Be innovative?
If they struggle with any of these, they may have a gap in their critical thinking capabilities. Many teams struggle with this, limiting their effectiveness. But there is a solution.
Critical thinking empowers learners to question, innovate, and build confidence. It’s a process of assessing the validity of conclusions to reduce biases.
The World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report lists critical thinking as a top 10 growing “in demand” skill for the coming years.
For nearly every role in the biopharma industry, critical thinking is essential to success. It helps professionals more effectively solve problems, navigate complexity, and achieve business objectives.
Salience Learning’s Critical Thinking Academy is an innovative learning solution that:
- Teaches critical thinking while driving learners to immediately begin doing it
- Is in the context of learners’ roles and their situations
- Is available anytime, anywhere
Why Capabilities Development?Capabilities are surging as a key area of focus for learning and development because they:
- Apply to a broad range of contexts and situations
- Endure in volatile, uncertain, changing, ambiguous (VUCA) environments
- Increase learner and organizational value
- Empower learners to do now and in the future and help ensure continued success
This academy is contextualized for the following industry roles:
- Medical – Leaders and Medical Field Personnel
- Commercial – Leaders and Field Personnel
- Market Access – Leaders and Field/Home-Based Individual Contributors
- Learning & Development – Home Office Leaders and Individual Contributors, Field Trainers
- Understand why critical thinking is valuable in the workplace
- Define critical thinking and five key behaviors
- Develop awareness of one’s own thinking processes
- Acknowledge different modes of thinking and the most valuable ones in the workplace
- Differentiate between critical and strategic thinking
- Identify situations that require more critical thinking
- Identify characteristics of critical thinkers
- Identify tools and tactics that empower one to think critically
- Leverage a tool to think critically in a real-world context
- Develop a plan to think more critically on the job
How It Works
- Effort Time
- ~6 hours
- 2.5 months
- Cohort Size
- 15-250+ learners
- Format / Model
- Fully digital (asynchronous) or blended with instructor-led components
- Dedicated Salience Learning Implementation Partner to ensure successful deployment
- Micro, experiential, active, and social learning design elements
- Impact measurement and metrics before, during, and after
- Built-in learning sustainment resources, job aids, journal, and coaching guide
- Can be customized to reflect your company logo and colors
- Digital badges of completion provided at the close of the academy